Cultural Experiencing Facilities for Palace Museum’s Southern Branch BOT Project
Located in Taibao City, Chiayi County, within the same site as Palace Museum’s Southern Branch across the lake, this design combines cultural elements and a landscaped environment, with the hope of offering an integrated cultural experience to the visitors.
The site consists of 6 zones:
- Tourists welcoming zone – a Tourist Service Center, a Gift Shop and an Administration Center.
- House of Spring – Traditional cultural experiencing such as the Beehive Firecrackers Area, the exhibition room where visitors may observe the Believers ducking under the sedan chair of the Goodness Matsu, etc.
- Court of Summer – Primarily outdoor performances, including a Hundred Drama Tent and a display of water sports.
- Yard of Autumn – Display of Asiatic accomplishments such as the Creative Agricultural Exhibition Hall, the Mini Peasants Market the Boat of Moving Time Room.
- Garden of Winter A main axis of Refined Food Shops supplemented with Numerical Science and Technology, and Asian Temples.
- Main Theme Hotel Showing how the Palace’s Collection is related to “tea culture” and how it is applied in the living area and its service provisions.
The design utilizes friendly open spaces and gradually clarifying masses to blend with a landscaped living stream surrounding the total site. The entrance plaza with a landscaped pond both serves as an activity area and provides the benefit of modulating the climate; a long porch connects each cultural experiencing zone, while the Main Theme Hotel recalls the priceless collection of the Palace Museum.
類別: Hospitality、Sport / Leisure